Kratom has become a more popular supplement in recent years, and many companies have begun to sell it.
It can be difficult to figure out whether or not a kratom company is reliable, but this is definitely something you want to do before making a big purchase.
In this article we’re going to review Kats Botanicals, a botanical website that sells a number of different herbal supplements.
Kats Botanicals Introduction
Kats Botanicals is a company that’s dedicated to providing natural solutions to health problems. They offer a variety of powerful natural supplements that have been used around the world.
Some of their products are relatively modern, such as CBD. Other products, like shilajit and kratom, have been used in traditional medicine systems for thousands of years.
Kats Botanicals was built upon the recognition that many natural health supplements are low in quality.
Recognizing that health is number one priority, they decided to open up a company that provides top-notch health product supplements.
Kats Botanicals Kratom Lineup
Kats Botanicals has a pretty reasonable line of kratom products.
There are too many to list here, but there are some general product lineups that you’ll want to know about.
Maeng da is generally regarded as being the most potent and hard-hitting variety of kratom.
Maeng da comes in a variety of different colors. The reds are more relaxing, and the greens are more stimulating.
There’s been some debate about what the term maeng da actually means.
Having spoken with actual vendors of kratom from Indonesia, I’ve learned that maeng da is generally just a term stamped onto kratom leaves that have a higher alkaloid content (i.e. are more strong).
Despite being stronger than some other types, Kats Botanicals maeng da costs the same, starting at just $5 per ounce.
Bali kratom comes from the region of Bali. Different colors have different effects. Green bali is a strong, energizing strain that lasts a while.
Red bali is highly euphoric and helps lead to sedation. Bali starts at as little as $5 per ounce.
Red vein kratoms have been fermented for longer than other varieties, and as such they have a higher concentration of 7-OH-mitragynine.
This is the alkaloid present in kratom that leads to relaxation and pain relief.
Like other strains on the site, red veins start at as little as $5.
Green veins are sometimes referred to as working strains. They provide a nice mix of painkilling properties and energy.
They are fantastic when you have to finish a long day of work.
They’re also great strains for people who struggle with chronic pain but still need to get stuff done.
White vein kratom is by far the most stimulating of all types of kratom.
I’ve had experiences where white vein kratom keeps me awake late into the hours of the night, which is surprising since other strains tend to make it very easy for me to sleep.
White vein doesn’t cause as much pain relief or anxiety relief as other strains, but it’ll keep you energized. Starting at $5 per ounce
Specialty Blends and Sample Packs
Kats Botanicals offers a number of speciality blends and sample packs.
- Beginner kratom sample pack costs $31.99 and provides you with an ounce each of white elephant, green bali, dark elephant, and digital buddha strains.
- Maeng da sample pack also costs $31.99 and allows you to try a number of the different maeng da strains available.
- Speciality blends like The Wedge and Digital Buddha are just different blends of their basic strains. They cost the same, starting at $5 per ounce.
Other Products They Carry
Kats Botanicals doesn’t just carry kratom, they carry a couple of other powerful holistic healing supplements as well.
- Shilajit, a powerful Ayurvedic medicine that’s been used for thousands of years. Shilajit contains humic and fulvic acids, natural components which are known to help improve a wide variety of health conditions. Shilajit also helps to improve general energy levels. When I first used shilajit, I randomly stopped smoking without even intending to – cigarettes just completely lost their appeal.
- CBD. You’ve probably heard about CBD. It’s being marketed as a bit of a panacea, and for good reason. CBD affects the largest system in our body, known as the endocannabinoid system. This allows it to have a very wide range of benefits.
- Turmeric. No longer just considered a spice, turmeric is widely acknowledged for its powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits.
Do We Recommend Kats Botanicals?
Absolutely, Kats Botanicals provides fantastic products that are of top-notch quality.
They’re also a part of the American Kratom Association, a group working to defend kratom in the United States and prevent it from becoming illegal.
The fact that Kats Botanicals is working closely with the AKA and so dedicated to making natural medicine available to the general population is fantastic.
Their products are high-quality, and it’s not just me that thinks so: popular websites like Reddit are filled with users recommending Kats Botanicals as one of the best kratom suppliers.
The Final Verdict
Kats Botanicals is a high-quality kratom site dedicated to providing natural medicine to people in need.
Their kratom strains are top-notch. They offer a variety of common strains as well as a number of speciality, in-house blends.
In addition, they offer other natural medicines like CBD, turmeric, and shilajit.
Combined with kratom, these natural medicines can turn you into a disease-fighting powerhouse.