Since opening in 1912, the St. Mary's campus has undergone many transformations, as we continue our mission to provide exceptional patient-centered care. The photo and diagram below provide an overview of our constantly-evolving campus and its history.
In July 2009, St. Mary's campus expanded into Sun Prairie by opening the first free-standing emergency room in Wisconsin.
- September 11, 1912 - Center Wing
- February 11, 1926 - North and South Wings
- May 8, 1944 - Alumni Hall
- July 23, 1967 - Northwest Wing
- November 1, 1971 - Surgery & Care Center (demolished in 2008 and The Gardens of St. Mary's created)
- October 19, 1975 - West Wing
- January 1993 - Southwest Wing
- 2004 - Southwest Wing 2-story addition
- January 2008 - Dean & St. Mary's Outpatient Center
- January 2008 - Park Street Ramp
- January 2008 - East Wing
- 2008 - Emergency Department expansion